Didn’t have a chance to participate in Adobe Summit 2022? Don’t worry you can access the on-demand content all year long. Or you can read through our quick takes to grasp the essence of the 2022 content (note: some sessions such as training, celebrity interviews, and Live Q&A, are only available for 30 days post-event).
- Adobe shared the main stage with industry giants like Walgreens and Nike discussing the human aspect in marketing technology. Adobe focused on the new digital economy and impact of COVID-19 which ultimately increased online spending by consumers (check out the data here). And don’t miss the interesting point-of-view from Ryan Reynolds, sharing his passion for marketing and how his firm achieves award-winning advertising produced in the matter of hours – yes, producing Super Bowl quality ads in hours!
- Adobe announced Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare general availability. A HIPAA-ready platform that will enable secure and personalized digital experiences for Healthcare brands. In the healthcare industry and want to learn more? Read here.
- Throughout varying sessions, Adobe Product experts shared innovations and announcements at the solution level enhancing the utilization of software and ways to create more personalized experiences for consumers. Examples include:
- New AI innovations with Adobe Sensei shared at Sneaks (a fan favorite session for the mind blowing tricks and the celebrity commentary, this year featuring Kristen Bell).
- Analytics Rock Star session was loaded with new tips and product updates.
- New use cases for Adobe Experience Platform & updates regarding AEM Cloud Service.
- The themes of the sessions came as no surprise to marketers grinding day-to-day, but some sessions did provide a fresh perspective on data privacy (see OneTrust’s session), C360 achieved through use cases (see 2022 Trends session), personalization at scale through journey orchestration and importance of real-time data application.
Hard to summarize all the innovations shared at Adobe Summit across the 194 sessions, but here is a “best hits” lists for outstanding brand led sessions this year:
- Walgreens: a must watch for email marketers looking for that extra edge in their testing and innovation plans this year.
- Tractor Supply shared an impressive digital transformation story and record breaking sales year.
- Cox Communication: Cox’s CMO shares more on his company’s path to innovation and key drivers for growth in 2022, including his prediction that “we will go from being ON the internet to being IN the internet”
- Virgin Atlantic: great example of how the brand adopted and leveraged the full power of Adobe Experience Cloud with a full stack integration to drive cross-channel marketing initiatives.
While marketers are still mourning the loss of the in-person event and the energy that Adobe generated each spring at the Venetian hotel in Las Vegas – Adobe still delivered on the content with exceptional speakers, industry-leading brands and experience platform announcements. Kudos to Adobe for pulling off the largest digital experience virtual conference and providing a “how-to” for all companies creating virtual events. Fingers crossed for in-person in 2023.